Join in the fun at a Gourmet Kids school holiday program class!
BURWOOD - Tues 29/6 & 6/6
Thurs 1/7 & 8/7 - 1 CHURCH STREET BURWOOD
SOUTH YARRA - Wed 30/6 & 7/7 - 30 FITZGERALD STREET
refer School Holiday Packages above in the menu area
For parents/children looking for a safe activity to engage in during this period, please contact susan to discuss your personal requirements, for class duration, recipe interest/request and any allergies
PRIVATE BOOKINGS ARE AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO DEMAND
CALL 98245979 FOR MORE DETAILS OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL venues are a safe environment for your child/children and are cleaned and sanitised according to the strict regulations meeting victoria's requirements
- for everyones safety we ask that children are dropped off and collected from the venues entrance and that only under specially arranged circumstances that parents will be allowed to stay
- class sizes will not exceed the current allowed group size of 20 (venue size 8m x 16m = total 128 spm - based on 4sq rule - total capacity = 32) attending and in most cases our class sizes will be smaller than the allowed maximum size
- All children will be using hand sanitiser upon class commencement and throughout the class
- If you or your child are feeling any flu like symptoms, please do not attend the program and we will work out a credit for you to use at our next school holiday program
- if your coming to the morning session - pls bring a lunch, snacks and drink bottle (afternoon session pls bring snacks and drink bottle) - yes we are making lots of yummy treats which I'm sure won't all make it home but and is not considered a substitute to a healthy balanced packed lunch and generally what is made is taken home for the family to share and enjoy!
- please bring a large container to take home your child made goodies!
- any questions, concerns of suggestions please feel free to call
I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE FEEDBACK WE RECEIVED FROM ONE OF OUR RECENT HOLIDAY PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS ........
Thank you for a fantastic program last Tuesday. My granddaughter loved it. First time she liked broccoli, and we had to make it the next day! Have you ever thought of a bit more advanced program for kids who do lots ok cooking at home? Thanks again. Karen Romari
As always, we will continue to offer a great variety of sweet and savoury, simple and a little more challenging dishes that your children will love and want to make again at home.
private bookings and recipe requests and suggestions are also always welcome!
Gourmet Kids cooking lessons are an ideal way to give your child a hands on approach in learning practical skills through cooking whatever their age.
Children will learn about planning, thinking ahead, safety procedures, reading and comprehension whilst having the space to be creative.
Our aim is to help children between the ages of 2 and 15 have fun preparing and making dishes, whilst increasing their sense of independence and building their self-esteem. We’ve found that even fussy eaters like the taste of their own cooking, and our classes also help kids to appreciate the effort that goes into preparing their food at home..
We give individual support appropriate for each child, and spark their interest in a skill that they’ll be able to use for the rest of their lives.
View our school holiday packages today and enrol your child in our classes early as class sizes are small and fill up fast - for dates, times, recipes and costs please refer to our listing under timetable