Join in the fun at a Gourmet Kids school holiday program class!
CLASSES RUN FROM IST -24TH DEC AND 11TH-31ST JAN
PRIVATE BOOKINGS ARE AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO DEMAND
CALL 98245979 FOR MORE DETAILS OR EMAIL email@example.com
- east malvern and south yarra venues are safe environments for your children and are cleaned and sanitised according to the strict regulations meeting victoria's requirements
- for everyones safety we ask that children are dropped off and collected from the venues entrance and that only under specially arranged circumstances that parents will be allowed to stay
- class sizes will not exceed the current allowed group size of 20 attending and in most cases our class sizes will be smaller than the allowed maximum size
- All children will be using hand sanitiser upon class commencement and throughout the day
- If you or your child are feeling any flu like symptoms, please do not attend the program and we will work out a credit for you to use at our next school holiday program
- pls bring snacks and lunch according to your childs length of stay - yes we are making lots of yummy treats but generally this is taken home
- any questions, concerns of suggestions please feel free to call
I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE FEEDBACK WE RECEIVED FROM ONE OF OUR RECENT HOLIDAY PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS ........
Thank you for a fantastic program last Tuesday. My granddaughter loved it. First time she liked broccoli, and we had to make it the next day! Have you ever thought of a bit more advanced program for kids who do lots ok cooking at home? Thanks again. Karen Romari
As always, we will continue to offer a great variety of sweet and savoury, simple and a little more challenging dishes that your children will love and want to make again at home.
private bookings and recipe requests and suggestions are also always welcome!
Gourmet Kids cooking lessons are an ideal way to give your child a hands on approach in learning practical skills through cooking whatever their age.
Children will learn about planning, thinking ahead, safety procedures, reading and comprehension whilst having the space to be creative.
Our aim is to help children between the ages of 2 and 15 have fun preparing and making dishes, whilst increasing their sense of independence and building their self-esteem. We’ve found that even fussy eaters like the taste of their own cooking, and our classes also help kids to appreciate the effort that goes into preparing their food at home..
We give individual support appropriate for each child, and spark their interest in a skill that they’ll be able to use for the rest of their lives.
View our school holiday packages today and enrol your child in our classes early as class sizes are small and fill up fast - for dates, times, recipes and costs please refer to our listing under timetable