Join in the fun at a Gourmet Kids school holiday program class!
JUNE/JULY 22 SCHOOL HOLIDAY'S BOOKINGS
RECIPE OPTIONS FOR JUNE/JULY ARE LISTED BELOW OR FEEL FREE TO MAKE A REQUEST!
CHOCOLATE SWIRL BREAD
CHEESY HERB DOUBLE PLAIT BREAD
YUMMY ROCKY ROAD
SAVOURY RISOTTO MUFFIN
GNOCCI WITH CHOICE OF CREAMY MUSHROOM OR DELICIOUS TOMATO SAUCE
WINTERY WARMING HEALTHY SOUP AND DAMPER
DRIP CAKE (small class requirement for general age of 10+)
BLACK MAGIC CAKE (a very chocolatey cake with delicious chocolate drip gnash)
THE RECIPE APPROPRIATE FOR EACH CLASS IS USUALLY SET 1-2 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS COMMENCEMENT - THIS IS BASED ON THE AGE OF CHILDREN ATTENDING AND THE SIZE OF THE GROUP AND ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS
HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC RECIPE THAT YOU/YOUR CHILD WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AT THEIR CLASS PLEASE DISCUSS AND MAKE THAT REQUEST DURING YOUR BOOKING
Snapshot of the class to be updated shortly
We start our class with a fun Colouring in competition while we are waiting for all the children to arrive
Once all the children are present it’s time to start cooking the recipe of the day
Byo Snack (or lunch for the morning session) time and a short break in the play area
And just before pickup - who will be the winner of the Colouring in competition? I'll let the children be the judges and there will be plenty of back up prizes so no one is disappointed.
What you can expect from our program
For parents and children looking for a great mix of SAFE ACTIVITIES of FUN, , EDUCATION, HANDS-ON COOKING, PLUS LOTS MORE to engage in during the JUNE/JULY school holidays
Your child will look and feel like a chef in the traditional hat and apron provided for the duration of the cooking session. Each child will make their individual recipe plus enjoy the variety of other activities offered during the program listed below. We have included our very popular "treasure hunt" which is part of our birthday party extra's which we know is so much fun for the children (a bit like an easter egg hunt) - how do we know this - we ask them at the end of the party as part of our thank you and goodbye
Gourmet Kids cooking lessons are an ideal way to give your child a hands on approach in learning practical skills through cooking whatever their age.
Children will learn about planning, thinking ahead, safety procedures, reading and comprehension whilst having the space to be creative.
Our aim is to help children between the ages of 2 and 15 have fun preparing and making dishes, whilst increasing their sense of independence and building their self-esteem. We’ve found that even fussy eaters like the taste of their own cooking, and our classes also help kids to appreciate the effort that goes into preparing their food at home..
We give individual support appropriate for each child, and spark their interest in a skill that they’ll be able to use for the rest of their lives
minimum of 10 attendees are required for the class to proceed
HAMPTON - 14 WILLIS STREET HAMPTON
TUESDAY 28TH 10.00-1.00 1.30-4.30
THURSDAY 30TH 10.00-1.00 1.30-4.30
MONDAY 4TH 10.00-1.00 1.30-4.30
BURWOOD - 1 CHURCH STREET BURWOOD
MONDAY 27TH 10.00-1.00 1.30-4.30
WEDNESDAY 29TH 1.30-4.30
FRIDAY 1ST 10.00-1.00 1.30-4.30
FRIDAY 8TH 10.00-1.00 1.30-4.30
SOUTH YARRA - 30 FITZGERALD STREET
NOT AVAILABLE FOR JUNE/JULY SORRY
BRUNSWICK - 58 BRUNSWICK ROAD
UNDER CONSIDERATION - TBC
Payment is required prior to the class and sorry no refunds will be provided for no-shows on the day. Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the class have the option of a makeup class. We fully understand cancellations on the day maybe due to sicknesses and if possible we will allow a makeup class to be made during the rest of the holiday program.
private bookings are available according to demand and recipe requests and suggestions are also always welcome!
CALL 98245979 FOR MORE DETAILS OR EMAIL email@example.com
- ALL venues are a safe environment for your child/children and are cleaned and sanitised according to the strict regulations meeting victoria's requirements
- for everyones safety we ask that children are dropped off and collected from the venues entrance and that only under specially arranged circumstances that parents will be allowed to stay
- class sizes will not exceed the current allowed group size of 20 (venue size 8m x 16m = total 128 spm - based on 4sq rule - total capacity = 32) attending and in most cases our class sizes will be smaller than the allowed maximum size
- All children will be using hand sanitiser upon class commencement and throughout the class
- If you or your child are feeling any flu like symptoms, please do not attend the program and we will work out a credit for you to use at our next school holiday program
- if your coming to the morning session - pls bring a lunch, snacks and drink bottle (afternoon session pls bring snacks and drink bottle) - yes we are making lots of yummy treats which I'm sure won't all make it home but and is not considered a substitute to a healthy balanced packed lunch and generally what is made is taken home for the family to share and enjoy!
- please bring a large container to take home your child made goodies!
- any questions, concerns of suggestions please feel free to call
I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE FEEDBACK WE RECEIVED FROM ONE OF OUR RECENT HOLIDAY PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS ........
Thank you for a fantastic program last Tuesday. My granddaughter loved it. First time she liked broccoli, and we had to make it the next day! Have you ever thought of a bit more advanced program for kids who do lots ok cooking at home? Thanks again. Karen Romari